- We are delighted to offer for sale this neat, double fronted, family home in Huntersbuoy
- Detached bungalow with generous car parking and attractive gardens to side and rear
- Spacious hallway with ample storage and access to loft
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring and open fire
- Open plan fitted kitchen and dining area with matching utility suite
- Three well porportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Luxury family shower room with quadrant shower tray
- Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout
PVC glazed door to spacious entrance hall with built in storage cupboards and loft access
LOUNGE: 16' 9" X 12' 5" (5.10m X 3.79m)
Tastefully decorated living room benefitting from lots of natural light. Attractive laminate wood flooring and open fire.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 19' 4" X 13' 11" (5.88m X 4.24m)
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Granite effect worktop with space for range style cooker (fitted with gas connection) and free standing fridge freezer. one and half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Spacious, casual dining area.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 11" X 4' 3" (2.71m X 1.30m)
Separate. matching utility room with gas boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer and fitted with stainless steel sink and drainer. Wooden, part glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 10' 3" (3.90m X 3.13m)
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room boasting attractive tiling to walls and floor, comprising thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 2" (3.30m X 2.80m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 12" (2.79m X 2.73m)
Luxury fitted shower room with quadrant shower tray and electric shower, pedesatl wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring, walls part tiled, part panelling.
GARAGE: 18' 8" X 9' 12" (5.70m X 3.04m)
Detached garage with light and power. Accessed via garden. Roller vehicle door.
Rear enclosed garden laid in lawn with pretty, feature curved wall.
Pretty side garden, laid in lawn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.