- Neat mid terrace located in fantastic central location, with easy access to local schools, town centre and transport links
- Open plan lounge / dining area with open fire
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Family bathroom with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Rear yard area with biler house
- Oil fired central heating, single glazed in wooden frames throughout
- Bursting with investment potential!
Wooden door to tiled porch leading to
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 8' 11" (3.97m X 2.73m)
Bright and airy lounge with open fire and laminate wood flooring. Open staircase and under stair storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 11' 1" X 8' 1" (3.38m X 2.47m)
Fitted shaker style kitchen with green marble effect tiled floor and stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for oven. fridge freezer and washing machine.
With wooden door to rear yard
Three piece, white suite to include panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Green tiled floor and splashback tiling to walls.
Access to loft
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 11' 0" (3.89m X 3.37m)
Spacious double bedroom with laminate wood floor and hot press storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 8' 6" (3.40m X 2.59m)
Single bedroom suitable for use as office, study or nursery with laminate wood floor and PVC double glazed window.
Paved rear yard with brick boiler house.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.