- A neat end terrace property located in the Craigyhill area of Larne, enjoying close proximity to public transportation routes and the A8 to Belfast
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed
- Generous lounge with attractive feature fire place and bay window
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of units and casual dining area
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom comprising three piece white suite
- Ample communal parking
- Neatly presented rear garden laid in lawn with patio area
- Ideal for first time buyer or investors
- Early viewing recommended
PVC wood effect front door.
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 10' 4" (4.86m X 3.14m)
Feature fire place with wooden surround and tiled inset. Electric fire. Wood strip laminate flooring. Bay window.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 14' 6" X 8' 6" (4.41m X 2.58m)
Range of high and low level units. Tiled floor and splashback to walls. Stainless steel sink unit with stainless steel draining area, served by stainless steel mixer tap. Space for oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. Laminate worktops.
wooden glazed door to garden
Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap. Disability access shower. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 9' 3" (3.15m X 2.81m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 10' 1" (3.50m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 4" (2.99m X 2.23m)
Property benefits from occupying a corner site with generous rear enclosed garden laid in lawn and patio area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.