- An exceptionally presented semi-detached house located the desirable development of Porter Green, the property enjoys a fantastic end cul-de-sac position
- Three spacious bedrooms, one with built in storage
- Generous lounge area with glass fronted double French doors
- Superb, fitted kitchen with range of units and high quality integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazed
- Private and secluded back garden laid in lawn with paved BBQ area, wooden garden shed and dog enclosure
- Private driveway with parking for up to three cars
- Provisions for security alarm system
- Finished to a high standard throughout making it the ideal purchase for the first-time buyer or family
- In close proximity to public transportation, local schools and A8 Road network to Belfast
- Early viewing recommended
PVC front door. Laminate wood style flooring. Leading to:
KITCHEN / DINNING AREA 13' 1" X 17' 1" (3.99m X 5.21m)
Continuation of wood strip laminate flooring. Excellent fitted gloss kitchen with range of high- and low-level units. Laminate work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include Hot Point electric hob and oven, Indesit dishwasher, Indesit washing machine, Montpellier dryer and fridge freezer. Colour coated sink with drainer unit and stainless stell mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor fan. Vokera gas boiler. Vertical wall mounted radiator.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 13' 6" (4.24m X 4.11m)
Grey laminate wood strip flooring. LED spotlights. Contemporary wall mounted storage unit. Double French glass fronted doors. Leading to;
Grey tiled flooring. White pedestal wash hand basin. White low flush WC. Free standing vanity style unit. Tiled splash back. Wall mounted mirror.
BATHROOM: 9' 2" X 6' 11" (2.79m X 2.10m)
Grey tiled flooring. White panelled bath with stainless steel mixer tap and shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin with free standing vanity unit. White low flush WC. Grey part tiled walls. Feature part tiled wall behind wash hand basin. Separate shower unit, fully tiled with thermostatically controlled shower.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 10" X 15' 11" (3.00m X 4.85m)
Laid in carpet.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 8' 2" (3.99m X 2.49m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 9' 9" (2.56m X 2.97m)
Carpeted flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
Neat rear garden enjoying an end cul-de-sac position, surrounded by trees creating an extra layer of privacy. Wooden garden shed. Fenced dog enclosure. Paved BBQ area.
Private driveway with space for three cars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.