- A neat end terrace property located in the Millbrook area of Larne, enjoying close proximity to public transportation routes and the A8 road network to Belfast
- OIl fired central heating / PVC double glazed
- Generous lounge with attrative feature fire place and bay window
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of units, leading to dining space
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom compirsing three peice withe suite
- Excellent garage served by light and power, adequate space for up to two cars
- Ample parking due to a private driveway
- Neatly presented rear yard
- Ideal for first time buyer or investors
- Early viewing recomended
PVC front door.
LOUNGE: 12' 10" X 12' 6" (3.92m X 3.80m)
Feature fire place, with wooden surround and tiled inset. Electric fire. Wood strip laminate flooring. Bay window.
KITCHEN: 7' 7" X 19' 2" (2.30m X 5.85m)
Range of high and low level units. 1x stainless steel sink units with stainless steel draining area, served by stainless steel mixer tap. Integaretd oven and 4 ring electric hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Laminate worktops. Part tiled flooring leading to dining area laid in laminate wood strip flooring.
BATHROOM: 6' 4" X 5' 5" (1.94m X 1.66m)
Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap. White panelled bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 11" X 12' 6" (3.02m X 3.82m)
Built in robe. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 7' 9" X 10' 6" (2.35m X 3.19m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 10' 8" (2.57m X 3.24m)
Lamiante wood strip flooring.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 6" X 16' 7" (5.95m X 5.06m)
Served by light and power. Inspection pit. Ample parking for 2 cars.
Neatly presnted yard.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.