- Deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow enjoying an elevated position in the pretty, picturesque coastal town of Carnlough
- The property benefits from far reaching sea views to front and countryside views to rear
- Adaptable living accommodation comprising four bedrooms and two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area and 'snug', separate, spacious utility room
- PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Off road parking and garage to rear accessed via shared lane
- Beautiful garden to front laid in lawn with mature shrubs and pretty pathway to front of property
- Early viewing is advisedâthis property is not to be missed!
Wooden part glazed door with side lights to tiled porch.
Three separate store cupboards (one containing water tank).
Open feature fireplace. Sea views.
Built in wardrobes and countryside views to rear of property.
Generous shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
Solid wood fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Space for under counter fridge, integrated single oven with four ring electric hob, integrated extractor fan, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Casual dining area with 'snug' enjoying sea views. Wooden door to rear porch. Stairway to
Pretty picture window with sea views. Sky lights.
Eaves storage, built in wardrobe and skylight.
Pale grey pedestal wash hand basin and matching low flush WC.
Eaves storage and skylight.
Glazed wooden door to rear yard, drive way and garage.
Wooden door to oil boiler house with storage space.
Generous utility area benefitting from plumbing, light and power. Low level cupboards with laminate work surfaces and stainless steel sink and drainer.
Up and over door, light and power.
Private, rear paved yard with off road parking accessed via shared lane.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.