- Exceptionally presented semi-detached property located in a fantastic location in close proximity to Larne Town, local schools and public transportation
- Superb views from the front of the property across Larne Town towards the North Channel
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing
- Spacious lounge with marble fireplace.
- Excellent fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units (including integrated oven and hob) leading to dining space
- Three good bedrooms all with built in robes
- White bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and electric shower
- Easy to maintain front and rear gardens
- Detached matching garage and tarmac driveway
- Early viewing recommended
Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage area.
Attractive marble fireplace with inset electric fire.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA:
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Feature wine rack and glazed display unit. Four ring electric hob and matching under oven. Part tiled walls.
Storage cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder immersion heater.
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanitory unit and jacuzzi bath with electric shower and screen. Tiled walls. Built in storage cupboard.
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture. Built in robe.
Built in robe.
Built in robe.
Range of units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Oil fired boiler. Overhead storage area. Light and power.
Fully enclosed rear gardenin paved patio area with raised pebbled flowerbed. PVC oil tank. Pebbled front garden with mature shrubs and flowers. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.