- Beautifully presented detached family home set on a approximately 3/4 acre site.
- Rural yet easily accessible location.
- Only three miles from Ballycarry village and four miles from Larne.
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating.
- Solid pine doors throughout.
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and multi burner stove.
- Family room and separate dining room.
- Excellent kitchen/ dining area with integrated appliances.
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC.
- Four good bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite.)
- White bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Extensive landscaped gardens with lawns, flowerbeds and patio areas.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway and detached garage.
Solid birch wood flooring. Glazed door to:
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 5" X 10' 9" (3.48m X 3.28m)
Solid birch wood flooring. Staircase to first floor. Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 12' 9" (4.78m X 3.89m)
Glazed door from reception hall. Attractive brick fireplace with 'Clearview' multi burner stove. Solid birch wood flooring. Glazed double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 8' 7" (3.71m X 2.62m)
Tiled flooring. Glazed door to:
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 21' 7" X 10' 7" (6.58m X 3.23m)
Excellent range of solid wood high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Four ring gas and electric range. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge/ freezer. Part glass tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Tiled flooring. Cloaks comprising low flush WC, and pedestal wash hand basin.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 9" X 6' 4" (2.67m X 1.93m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 5" X 12' 2" (4.70m X 3.71m)
Solid pine flooring. Ensuite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Built in double storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 1" (3.25m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 8" X 9' 5" (3.25m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 10' 9" (3.71m X 3.28m)
Excellent range of built in mirrored robes.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with 'telephone' shower attachment and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 1" X 11' 6" (4.90m X 3.51m)
Roller door. Light and power. Overhead storage. Oil fired boiler.
Extensive site with beautifully landscaped garden to front laid in lawn with mature shrubs and flowerbeds. Sweeping tarmac driveway with excellent parking facilties. Large fully enclosed rear garden comprising granite paved patio leading to brick pavior patio and raised decking area. Tiered pebbled beds with an abundance of shrubs and trees. Raised lawn and vegetable garden with gate leading to further grass area enclosed by mature hedgerow. Magnificent views overlooking surrounding countryside and towards Larne town and harbour.
Off Ballypollard Road, Magheramorne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.