- Beautifully finished semi detached property with views over lough and towards Islandmagee.
- Generous lounge with attractive open fire and wood flooring.
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room with high gloss soft closing units
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC oak windows.
- Three bedrooms (two with sea views.)
- White bathroom suite with electric shower.
- Extensive tiered rear garden with lawn. path and generous decked area.
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate internal and external presentation.
- Convenient location to coast road and main route to Belfast.
LOUNGE: 19' 4" X 12' 1" (5.89m X 3.68m)
Attractive open wood surround fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Oak laminate wood flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 19' 5" X 12' 2" (5.93m X 3.70m)
Excellent range of recently installed high and low level gloss soft closing units, Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Stainless steel cooker hood with glass canopy. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Breakfast bar. Oak laminate flooring. Dining area with oak laminate wood flooring and stairs to first floor.
Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 10' 10" (3.68m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 10' 1" (3.68m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 2" X 9' 9" (3.71m X 2.97m)
Pebbled front garden bordered by wall. Extensive tiered rear garden with attractive barked area leading to deck with two fixed sheds. Steps to generous lawn bordered by fencing. Far reaching views.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.