- Quaint semi detached cottage.
- Stunning views overlooking Larne lough and towards Islandmagee.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Two reception rooms (one with open brick fire).
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Excellent shower room.
- Three bedrooms (one with outstanding views).
- Beautiful gardens with two sheds.
- Approached by a leafy lane in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Convienent to Larne, Coast Road and main route to Belfast.
- In need of some moderation but with wonderful potential.
Staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 18' 10" X 8' 9" (5.74m X 2.67m)
Attractive brick fireplace. Open fire with tiled hearth. Under stair storage.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 2" X 9' 10" (3.71m X 3.00m)
Hotpress. Tiled flooring.
Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled flooring.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 17' 3" X 11' 0" (5.26m X 3.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Freestanding cooler. Breakfast bar. Wood flooring. Double doors leading to garden.
SECOND STAIRCASE TO:
BEDROOM (1): 15' 10" X 11' 6" (4.83m X 3.51m)
Part wood flooring. Velux double glazed window.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 7" X 12' 4" (5.05m X 3.76m)
Stunning views overlooking Islandmagee and Larne Lough.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 9" X 9' 0" (4.80m X 2.74m)
Generous garden to rear. Magificent rural and sea views.
Off Shore Road, Magheramorne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.