- A neat semi-detached bungalow
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Lounge with attractive open fire
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Shower room
- Two bedrooms - Master with lovely lough views
- Good parking to front and extensive lawn area
- Rear garden / yard with garden shed
- Option to purchase site with outline planning permission
- Lot 1: Semi-Detached Bungalow Offers Around £59,950
- Lot 2: Excellent site with views and outline planning permission Offers Around £30,000
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 11' 9" (4.24m X 3.59m)
Attractive open fire heating domestic hot water.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 13' 11" X 10' 10" (4.24m X 3.31m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate worksurfaces. Free standing cooker. Dining area.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. PVC rear door leading to garden.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower with thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 10' 8" (4.42m X 3.25m)
Excellent views towards Larne lough.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 9" (3.36m X 2.96m)
Extended neat front garden in lawn with excellent parking area. Rear garden/yard with garden shed. Driveway to rear garden - this is a large site with outline planning permission approved (copy may be obtained from office). The views on offer towards Larne lough are superb.
The above property can be sold as one or two lots.
Lot 1: Semi-Detached Bungalow - Offers Around £59,950
Lot 2: Site with Outline Planning Permission - Offers Around £30,000
Please note that at present both cottage and site are way of septic tank but main sewage is available.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.