- A rare opportunity to purchase a neat semi-detached bungalow in need of modernisation
- Priced realistically to allow for upgrading
- Good sized lounge and kitchen with potential to extend
- White bathroom suite
- Two bedrooms
- Extensive site to front, side and rear
- Greenhouse, outbuildings and garage with own driveway
- Located just off the Shore Road with easy commuting between Larne and Carrickfergus
- Great potential for a purchaser or investor alike
Front door to:
Access to roofspace.
LOUNGE: 12' 10" X 11' 5" (3.90m X 3.49m)
Feature tiled fireplace and matching hearth with back boiler to heat domestic hot water. Built in storage cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
KITCHEN: 11' 5" X 10' 2" (3.49m X 3.10m)
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Laminate work surfaces. Part tiled walls. Built in storage cupboard. Door to:
High level units. Laminate work surfaces. Light and power.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 12" X 9' 12" (3.65m X 3.04m)
Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 12" X 9' 0" (3.04m X 2.75m)
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Spacious front, side and rear gardens in lawn. Bounded by hedging. Sweeping driveway providing off street parking leading to garage/workshop. Rear garden with shed, greenhouse and pedestrian access to side. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.