- A beautifully presented extended family home
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Lounge with open fire and wood flooring
- Extended kitchen with contemporary units
- Dining Area
- Three bedrooms - Some with Lough Views
- White bathroom suite with electric shower over bath
- Walled front garden and fully enclosed rear garden
- Tiered rear garden with excellent workshop
- Open aspect towards Larne Lought and rural aspects
- Ideal for first time buyer/investment or family home
- Suitable for co-ownership purchase (subject to approval)
PVC front door and side light to:
Understairs cupboard. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 12" X 12' 7" (3.95m X 3.84m)
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround. Storage cupboard. Laminate wood strip flooring.
DINING ROOM: 15' 8" X 5' 11" (4.78m X 1.80m)
Tiled floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. PVC door to rear. Tiled floor. Opening to:
KITCHEN: 9' 5" X 7' 3" (2.87m X 2.22m)
Excellent range of high gloss units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated low level oven and four ring hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 9' 1" (3.87m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 8' 9" (3.07m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 7' 1" (3.15m X 2.17m)
Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower fitting over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
WORKSHOP: 14' 11" X 9' 8" (4.55m X 2.95m)
Roller door. Light and power.
Front garden laid in lawn. Bounded by wall. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area leading to raised lawn and paviour patio area. uPVC oil tank. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.