- Neatly presented mid terrace property in a quiet residential location
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and separate dining room
- Excellent fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room with white suite
- Enclosed front garden laid in lawn
- Fully enclosed rear with raised decking area
- Ideal purchase for investor or first time buyer
Laminate wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 11' 11" (3.96m X 3.63m)
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth and wood mantle. Laminate wood flooring.
DINING ROOM: 10' 11" X 5' 9" (3.33m X 1.75m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank. Storage cupboard. Open to:
KITCHEN: 9' 5" X 7' 2" (2.87m X 2.18m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker. Extractor in matching canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC door to rear.
Access to roofspace.
Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Low energy spot lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 3" X 8' 8" (4.65m X 2.64m)
Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 8' 10" (3.18m X 2.69m)
Rear garden with paved patio leading to lawned area. Bounded by wall and fencing. PVC Oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Enclosed front garden laid in lawn, bounded by wall and fencing.
Off Shore Road, Magheramorne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.