- A unique opportunity to purchase as One Lot or sold indivually as the following
- Lot 1 -34/35. Two semi detached quaint cottages. One beautifully renovated. Offering excellent kitchen and lounge. Ground floor bedroom with en-suite and two first floor bedrooms. Second cottage in need of modernisation offering two reception rooms, kitchen. Ground floor bathroom. First floor has two bedrooms.. The two properties connect to each other from the first floor and offer a great opportunity to modernise into one large family home. Extensive gardens to rear and outbuildings. Excellent parking
- Lot 2 - Building site with planning approval (date of application 17/8/2016 ) for one detached dwelling plus garage. Offering superb views. Offers around £50,000
- Lot 3- 2 small fields (agricultural land but may come into planning subject to approval) £40,000
- This a a quiet rural area with wonderful views yet convenient to main Shore Road and commuting to Belfast / Larne
- AS A WHOLE LOT OFFER AROUND £250,000
34 Quinton Avenue
RECEPTION (1): 14' 1" X 12' 2" (4.29m X 3.72m)
Tiled fireplace with open fire. Wood ceiling.
KITCHEN: 18' 6" X 5' 11" (5.64m X 1.80m)
Galley type kitchen with range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Dresser.
Separate low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Bathroom comprising pedestal wash hand basin panneled bath. PVC clad walls. Part tiled walls.
Original slate and tiled fireplace. Laminated wood flooring. Storage area.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 8" X 11' 8" (4.47m X 3.56m)
Superb country side views.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 8" X 11' 10" (4.47m X 3.60m)
Built in storage . Great views. Wood flooring,
35 Quinton Avenue
LOUNGE: 13' 8" X 12' 6" (4.17m X 3.80m)
Attractive wood flooring. Feature wood ceiling. Electric point for wall mounted tv.
KITCHEN: 20' 1" X 7' 4" (6.12m X 2.24m)
Galley type kitchen. Superb range of high and low level units. Four ring ceramic hob. Matching under oven. Extractor fan. Under unit lighting. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Hotpress. Pine strip pitched ceiling. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 3" X 10' 9" (3.73m X 3.28m)
Ground floor bedroom. Attractive wood flooring. Built in window seat with storage.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Comprising shower with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC clad walls.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 13' 1" (4.30m X 4.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 3" X 10' 9" (3.73m X 3.28m)
Good rural views.
Range of outbuildings. Excellent parking. Small field to front and rear of property. Well fenced ( may have building potential subject to planning).
Extensive rear garden with feature stone building. Paved patio area. Lawn and pebelled attractive flower beds.
Adjacent building site with planning approval for detached dwelling and garage (details available from office) wonderful views.
Total area is approximately four acres.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.