- A neat mid townhouse located in this quiet semi rural area
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Lounge with attractive open fire
- Good Kitchen / Dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with electric shower
- Parking to front of property
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideal purchase for the First Time Buyer or Investor
- Ten minute drive to Larne
Under stair storage.
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 15' 6" (4.84m X 4.72m)
Lounge with attactive wood flooring. Feature open fireplace with tiled hearth.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 15' 8" X 11' 4" (4.78m X 3.45m)
Excellent Kitchen with Dining area. Good range of high & low units. Four ring electric hob with under oven. Extractor fan. Splash back tiling. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring. PVC Door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 8" X 9' 1" (4.78m X 2.78m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 4" (3.38m X 2.85m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 12" X 6' 6" (3.65m X 1.97m)
(at widest point). Laminate flooring.
Comprising panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Electric shower over bath with screen. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Parking areas to front Enclosed rear garden with patio area. Picturesque views of surrounding countryside.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.