- An attractive detached bungalow that has been extensively renovated throughout and enjoys an enviable sought-after rural location yet affording easy access to main roads leading to Belfast Ballyclare and Larne directions.
- Adaptable family accommodation.
- Lounge with feature cast-iron multifuel stove.
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of built-in high low-level units and with integrated hob and oven.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room and bedroom two with immediate access to main bathroom.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed.
- Spacious site with gardens in lawn to front and with stoned area and ample parking to rear.
- Tastefully presented throughout - early internal appraisal strongly recommended.
UPVC front door to:
Travertine stone tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 10' 10" (4.05m X 3.31m)
Travertine stone tiled floor. Feature cast-iron multifuel stove set on slate tiled hearth. Open plan to:
KITCHEN: 10' 10" X 8' 5" (3.31m X 2.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high low-level units. Laminate worktops. Indesit built-in double oven and four ring gas hob unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Travertine stone tiled floor.
Rear porch. Part glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 6" X 7' 3" (3.50m X 2.20m)
at widest points. with ensuite shower room, white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wall wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and wall mounted electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM 3/LIVING ROOM): 11' 2" X 7' 10" (3.40m X 2.40m)
Connecting door to bathroom.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 12' 2" (3.30m X 3.70m)
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 12' 2" (3.30m X 3.70m)
White suite comprising whirlpool type panel bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wall mounted electric shower fitting. Connecting door to bedroom two.
Front garden laid to lawn and bounded by wall. Bitmac driveway leading to rear garden with stoned area and ample parking space. Bounded by fencing. Timber garden shed. UPVC oil tank.Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.