- An attractive red brick built semi detached house enjoying an elevated position that affords far-reaching views over Belfast and surrounds
- Two separate reception rooms - Lounge with deep square bay window and living room with feature Italian marble fireplace
- Galley style kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room with white suite
- Delightful gardens to front - crazy paved with flower beds and shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to the M2/M5 motorways and main roads leading to Belfast city centre
- Realistically priced early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. A child the spot. PVC panelled walls.
LOUNGE: 11' 8" X 10' 6" (3.56m X 3.20m)
into deep square bay window.
FAMILY ROOM: 10' 6" X 10' 0" (3.20m X 3.05m)
Feature Italian marble fireplace with wood mantel. Bright picture window giving superb far-reaching views over Belfast.
KITCHEN: 13' 12" X 5' 5" (4.26m X 1.65m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed eliminated leaded display cabinet. Under unit lighting. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Pine clad ceiling with high intensity low voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part glazed door to garden.
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder and which is floored with light.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 9' 7" (3.69m X 2.91m)
Into deep square bay window.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 7" X 9' 6" (2.93m X 2.90m)
Window giving superb views over Belfast and surrounds.
BEDROOM (3): 6' 9" X 6' 5" (2.05m X 1.96m)
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Matching corner shower cubicle with screen door and Mira electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Pine clad ceiling with recessed lighting.
Double entrance gates and crazy paved driveway and parking space. Front scratch crazy paved front garden with flower beds and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved some patio leading to lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.