- Recently constructed penthouse apartment with views towards Stormont Parliament Buildings and lift access
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing installed.
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen/dining with access to private 'wrap round' double aspect balcony
- Two bright double bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Communal car parking accessed via electric double entrance gates
- Within walking distance of stormont, local shops and Ballyhackamore with its many restaurants
- Ideal purchase for the First time buyer, investor, or professional
- Realistically priced
Communal door to:
Stairway and Lift
Front door to:
Storage cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 14' 7" X 12' 6" (4.44m X 3.81m)
At widest points
Stunning views towards Stormont. Access to private wrap round double aspect balcony via patio doors. Kitchen with a good range of white high gloss high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Integrated fridge/freezer and stainless steel low level oven. Four ring hob unit and stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Part tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 8' 0" (3.99m X 2.44m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 6' 6" (3.28m X 1.98m)
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, screen door. Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor
Entrance to car park via electric double gates. Communal parking and bin storage area.
Management fees approximately £650 per annum (correct at time of print November 2018)
Please Note: This property is owned by a member of Hunter Campbell Staff
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.