- Superb duplex apartment in much sought after location.
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazed windows.
- Reception room with feature open fire.
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining.
- Two well appointed bedrooms.
- Three piece white bathroom suite.
- Ideal investment or first time buy.
- Close to local transport links.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
Hardwood front door with glazed inserts with access to carpeted staircase leading to hardwood front door:
Laminate flooring, understair storage, access to:
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 12' 6" (4.09m X 3.81m)
Laminate flooring,open fire with attractive brick surround, tiled hearth and wooden over mantle.
KITCHEN: 10' 6" X 10' 2" (3.20m X 3.10m)
Laminate flooring, range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, integrated hob and oven with overhead extractor canopy, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, space for casual dining.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with access to roofspace and two storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 12' 6" (4.04m X 3.81m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 7' 3" (3.10m X 2.21m)
Superb three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with glazed door and electric shower over, tiled walls and flooring.
Communal car parking facilities, communal gardens, bin storage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.