- A rare opportunity exists to purchase this quaint and extended brick built mid terrace property in the heart of Whiteabbey village
- Potential for commercial use- subject to the necessary approvals
- Spacious Lounge with wood strip flooring
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units and cloakroom with low flush suite off
- 2 bedrooms on the first floor but with potential to redesign- superb far reaching sea views
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- As interest is expected to be high, early viewing is strongly recommended
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 19' 3" X 12' 1" (5.87m X 3.69m)
At widest points. Wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlights
L SHAPED KITCHEN/DINING: 12' 9" X 11' 3" (3.89m X 3.44m)
Stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units, laminate worktops. Stainless steel cooker hood. Wood strip flooring. Gas fired central heating boiler. Door to enclosed rear yard.
CLOAKROOM: 6' 11" X 5' 7" (2.11m X 1.69m)
White suite comprising Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 4" X 13' 5" (5.88m X 4.09m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Access to roofspace
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 6' 10" (3.44m X 2.09m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Far reaching sea views.
Steps down to paved front garden and bounded by wall. Enclosed rear yard with access to garden area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.