An exceptional detached bungalow enjoying a magnificent cliff top location in this prestigious and sought after residential area of Whitehead
- An exceptional detached bungalow enjoying a magnificent cliff top location in this prestigious and sought after residential area of Whitehead
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with superb views across the North Channel to the Scottish Coastline
- Kitchen with excellent range of Oak 'shaker' style high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master with full ensuite bathroom and guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with four piece white suite
- Black UPVC double glazing, facia and soffits, oak effect internal doors and woodwork
- Gas fired central heating installed
- Integral garage and separate utility room
- Internal appraisal strongly recommended to fully appreicate the accommodation and stunning views on offer
UPVC double glazed front door with side light.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN 27' 9" X 22' 10" (8.47m X 6.96m)
at widest point. Exposed timber beams with spot lighting. Contemporary verticle radiators. Superb views over the North Channel to the Scottish Coastline. UPVC French doors to sun deck. Three large velux windows.
Excellent range of Oak 'shaker' style soft closing high and low level units. Iluminated glazed display shelves. Stainless steel cooker hood. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Space for American fridge. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 7" X 9' 5" (5.98m X 2.87m)
Large built in robe. Ensuite - bathroom with four piece white suite comprising semi-ped wash hand basin, panelled bath, low flush wc and tiled corner shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 10" X 13' 0" (4.83m X 3.97m)
to include ensuite and wardobe. Ensuite -white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled corner shower.
BEDROOM (3): 19' 3" X 9' 5" (5.87m X 2.88m)
Two built in cloak cupboards.
BATHROOM: 9' 4" X 7' 2" (2.85m X 2.18m)
Four piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 16' 4" X 5' 7" (4.97m X 1.69m)
Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed back door.
GARAGE: 23' 2" X 12' 3" (7.07m X 3.73m)
Light and power. Electric roller door. UPVC double glazed back door.
Front gardens laid in lawns with mature shrubs and trees. Tarmac & stoned driveway. Decking to spacious rear garden with sun deck and lawn bounded by wall and hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.