An attrtactive period family home enjoying a central location within easy walk of shops, railway station and shore front
- An attractive period family home enjoying a central location within easy walk of shops, railay station and shore front
- Through lounge dining room with antique style cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen with range of built in high and low level units
- Four good bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and separate wc
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Realistically priced
- Early viewing strongly recommended
uPvc double glazed front door to :
Tiled floor. Part glazed pvc door to:
Solid wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 20' 2" X 9' 10" (6.14m X 3.00m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with slate tiled hearth. Solid wood strip flooring. Part glazed door. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
KITCHEN: 10' 11" X 6' 5" (3.33m X 1.95m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed back door.
White suite comprising panelled bath, contemporary vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. 'Mira' wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Low flush wc, fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
WALK IN STORE ROOM
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 10' 3" (4.20m X 3.13m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 3" X 8' 0" (2.83m X 2.44m)
Cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 10" X 10' 4" (4.22m X 3.16m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 5" X 8' 0" (2.87m X 2.44m)
@ widest points. Velux window.
Paved front garden bounded by conifers. Covered and enclosed rear yard. Oil fired central heating boiler. Store and outisde WC. Pedestrian access to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.