- A stunning detached family home enjoying a magnificent cliff top site that affords panoramic views over Belfast Lough, and the North Channel to the Scotland
- Bright spacious accommodation with all the principle rooms benefitting from the breathtaking views
- Lounge featuring a contemporary corner fireplace
- Lavish kitchen/family room with superb range of high and low level high gloss units and including four oven aga & Neff electric oven in utility room
- Four bedrooms - master with ensuite bathroom and picture patio door to balcony
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Integral garage, pvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and underfloor heating downstairs installed
- Delightful gardens with garden pod & ample parking and turning area
- Convenient and prestigious location
Laminated wood strip flooring.
Spacious reception hall. Built in sliderobes with frosted glass.Laminated wood strip flooring.
Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Laminated wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 23' 2" X 17' 11" (7.07m X 5.45m)
(at widest points) Feature picture window with patio doors giving stunning views over Belfast Lough and North Channel to Scotland. Feature tiled fireplace with basket grate and matching tiled hearth. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Wired for wall lights.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM 26' 2" X 17' 8" (7.97m X 5.38m)
(at widest points) Double sliding patio doors to large decked area. Excellent range of high and low level black gloss units, wood effect worktops. Oil fired Aga range. Frosted glass units. Double bowl Belfast sink unit. Two ring gas hob unit. Ducted cooker hood. Feature centre island unit, granite worktops. Laminated wood flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 19' 7" X 5' 6" (5.98m X 1.67m)
Range of built in cupboards and drawers. One and half bowl sink unit. Sheving. Wooden door to front garden. Neff electric oven in utility room.
Staircase with oak balustrade and glass side panel.
MASTER BEDROOM: 19' 7" X 13' 6" (5.97m X 4.11m)
Plus depth of sliding wall to wall sliding doors. Large picture window and matching patio doors to decked balcony with glass panels.
White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Separate shower tiled cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Extractor fan. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 8' 11" (3.88m X 2.71m)
Stunning sea views.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" X 10' 2" (3.90m X 3.11m)
(at widest points) Velux window. Again with sea views
BEDROOM (4): 13' 2" X 12' 9" (4.01m X 3.89m)
Again with sea views.
White suite comprising bath, vanity unit, low flush wc. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Extractor fan.
Neat front garden laid in lawns. Shrubs and barked area. Stoned parking area with circular turning. Outside water tap. Rear garden giving panoramic sea views. Lawned area, stoned area and a range of shrubs and trees. Spacious decking area with steps leading down to lower garden. Raised Garden pod giving spectacular sea views. Storage cupboard.
GARAGE: 19' 6" X 13' 3" (5.94m X 4.03m)
Remote control roller door. Built in cupboards. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.