- An attractive and well presented Mid terrace house enjoying a central location in the town
- 21ft Long through lounge/dining room
- Newly installed kitchen with range of white units and integrated hob and oven
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite together with shower fitting
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Within minutes walk of the town centre, shore front, train station and yacht club
- Realistically priced - Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Dado rail.
LOUNGE/DINING: 21' 10" X 9' 9" (6.65m X 2.97m)
KITCHEN: 11' 0" X 6' 12" (3.36m X 2.13m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of newly installed high and low level white units. Laminate worktops. 'Culina' low level oven and 4 ring ceramic touch hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Double glazed back door.
White suite comprising 'p' shaped panelled bath with mixer taps amd wall mounted shower fitting. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Pine clad ceiling, Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 9' 1" (4.18m X 2.76m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 7' 10" (3.10m X 2.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" X 9' 1" (4.16m X 2.77m)
at widest points. Pine clad ceiling.
BEDROOM (4): 7' 10" X 10' 2" (2.40m X 3.11m)
Velux window. Pine clad ceiling.
ENCLOSED REAR YARD
Upvc oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Pedestrain Access.
Neat enclosed front garden with gate, wall and wrought iron fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.