- A quaint and unusual End Terrace property situated just off Marine Parade, Whitehead
- Spacious Lounge some 18ft in length
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units and integrated hob and oven
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Within easy walking distance of Town Centre, Train station, shore front and yacht club
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 18' 2" X 16' 2" (5.54m X 4.93m)
At widest points. Understair cupboard.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. 'Tyler' low level oven and 4 ring hob unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 12" X 13' 4" (4.57m X 4.07m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 0" X 9' 3" (4.58m X 2.82m)
(At widest points)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Upvc oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.