An opportunity exists to acquire this excellent Town Centre commercial property fronting onto Kings Road and well presented throughout. The property, which has recently been trading as a tanning and beauty salon, would suit a variety of potential uses and is offered for sale at a realistic price.
- Town Centre commercial opportunity
- 38 ft frontage to Kings Road
- Well presented throughout
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to the usual premissions)
- Realisitcally priced
- Double glazing and air conditioning installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
- For further details please contact Nick White at The Carrickfergus office
38' 3" X 16' 0" (11.65m X 4.88m)
SHOP AREA: 16' 0" X 25' 8" (4.88m X 7.82m)
At widest points. Plus bay window. Tiled floor.
BEAUTY ROOM: 7' 2" X 5' 10" (2.19m X 1.79m)
Plus bay window. Tiled floor
TANNING ROOM 1: 7' 7" X 6' 3" (2.31m X 1.91m)
TANNING ROOM 2: 9' 3" X 7' 8" (2.82m X 2.34m)
TANNING ROOM 3: 9' 3" X 8' 9" (2.83m X 2.66m)
Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin
OFFICE/KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 9' 4" (4.66m X 2.85m)
Velux Window. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Low level cupboards and laminate worktops. Storage area. Laminate wood strip flooring.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.