- An impressive detached family Bungalow, enjoying a prestigious and sought after location in the Town of Whitehead
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace and multi fuel stove linked to central heating system
- Bright spacious conservatory
- Kitchen with casual dining area and good range of units and built in appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms- all with built in wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room with under floor heating
- Integral garage, double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Delightful mature gardens to front and rear in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs
- Vehicular access also available from Donegall Gardens
- Affords easy access to the town centre, golf and sailing clubs, train station and primary school
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed patio doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 3" X 10' 0" (3.73m X 3.05m)
Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to lounge. Upvc double glazed door to:
Pine clad ceiling. 2 wall light points. Double glazed sliding patio door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 10" X 14' 0" (4.83m X 4.27m)
Cast iron multi fuel stove set on tiled hearth with matching tiled surround and linked to central heating system. Wood mantel , display and book shelving. Pine clad ceiling. Double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
KITCHEN: 15' 10" X 10' 5" (4.83m X 3.18m)
Double bowl melamine sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Good range of built in high and low level units, formica worktops. 'Aeg' built in double oven, split 4 ring hob unit (gas and electric) Deep fat fryer. 'Aeg' stainless steel cooker hood, part tiled walls. Fitted breakfast bar and bench seating. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Pine clad ceiling with recessed lighting. Tiled effect flooring. Georgian style glazed door to:
Heather tiled floor. Upvc double glazed door. Georgian style glazed door to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 11' 0" (3.66m X 3.35m)
Including depth of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
Including depth of range of built in wall to wall built in wardrobes and with pelmet lighting.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 0" X 6' 5" (3.66m X 1.96m)
Double built in wardrobe.
Contemporary white suite comprising, Low flush wc, 'floating' vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and shower screen. Tiled floor. Towel radiator. Under floor heating.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 16' 7" X 8' 6" (5.05m X 2.59m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Sliding door to store. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Upvc double glazed door to garden.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn with trees and shrubs bounded by hedging. Raised paved sun patio.
Delightful mature rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Additional vehicular access from Donegall gardens. Attractive timber built summer house.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.