- A substantial detached family home, enjoying an elevated position that affords stunning views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough to the Scottish Coast
- Includes basement area suited for use as annexe or teenagers den and with its own access
- Fitted kitchen with superb range of built in 'Neff' appliances and access to balcony
- 2 Separate reception rooms- Lounge with feature marble fireplace and bright lounge- picture window affording magnificent views
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms- family bathroom and separate shower room
- Basement area, currently laid out as utility room, wc and large bedroom
- Integral garage with remote control roller door
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Delightful mature gardens in lawns with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door with etched glass panel and double glazed side lights to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Access via staircase to basement area.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
DINING ROOM: 19' 12" X 10' 12" (6.09m X 3.34m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Picture window giving superb sea views. Three wall light points.
KITCHEN: 14' 8" X 10' 5" (4.47m X 3.17m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Laminate work tops. 'Neff' stainless steel built in microwave, double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood in matching canopy. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinets. Upvc double glazed back door to balcony.
LOUNGE: 20' 4" X 14' 8" (6.20m X 4.46m)
Picture window giving superb views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough to the Scottish Coast. Feature marble fireplace set in ornate surround with marble and granite hearth. Four wall light points.
Airing cupboard with copper cylinder tank.
Fully tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 10' 8" (3.17m X 3.25m)
Laminante wood strip flooring. Superb views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 6" X 9' 2" (2.59m X 2.80m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
BEDROOM (3): 8' 6" X 10' 5" (2.59m X 3.17m)
Excellent range of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate wood strip flooring superb views over Whitehead
white suite comprising jacuzzi type bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor
Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Twin double built in shelved cupboards. Walk in shelved cupboard. Understair cupboard.
UTILITY ROOM: 14' 7" X 10' 0" (4.44m X 3.05m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Low level cupboard. Laminate work top. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Upvc double glazed back door.
Low flush wc
BEDROOM (4): 19' 4" X 10' 7" (5.88m X 3.23m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
Double entrance gates.
Pavioured driveway amd ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
Pavioured area to rear with steps down to safely enclosed lawned area with sun deck and summer house. Mature trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing. Upvc oil tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 20' 0" X 14' 3" (6.10m X 4.35m)
Remote control up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.