- A delightful detached family home enjoying a slightly elevated position that affords superb far-reaching views over Belfast Lough and beyond.
- Spacious, well-planned and adaptable family accommodation.
- Three reception rooms-lounge with feature antique style cast-iron fireplace.
- Large kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of high and low-level oak units and Edinburgh sink unit - utility room off and cloakroom with white suite low flush WC.
- Two bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room - and family bathroom on ground floor.
- Two further bedrooms on first floor together with shower room and ample storage space / small office space.
- Large double garage with remote-control roller doors.
- Oil fired central heating and UPVC frames double glazing installed.
- Enviable rural yet accessible location affording easy access to both Larne and Carrick directions.
- Early viewing strongly recommended.
UPVC double glazed front door and side lights to:
Tiled floor. Feature open tread ash staircase to balcony landing. Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Coved ceiling.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 12' 10" (5.40m X 3.90m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth set in pine surround. Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points. Superb views over Belfast Lough. Coved ceiling.
DINING ROOM: 13' 9" X 11' 9" (4.18m X 3.57m)
Superb sea views. Coved ceiling.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 19' 7" X 13' 3" (5.96m X 4.05m)
Edinburgh sink unit with chrome mixer tap and Granite drainer. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style Oak units. Laminate work surfaces. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Integrated dishwasher. Glazed display cabinets. Housing for microwave oven. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 1" X 7' 9" (2.76m X 2.37m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low level cupboard. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Deep shelved cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 5" X 13' 1" (5.32m X 3.98m)
(including ensuite) coved ceiling. Alarm control panel. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit, matching fully tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Mirror with shaver point and light.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 11' 9" (3.89m X 3.59m)
Superb sea views. Coved ceiling.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and hand shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Tiled floor.
Three velux windows. Double walk / Small office space in wardrobe with light and power. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 11" X 11' 9" (4.84m X 3.58m)
Velux Windows. Superb sea views. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (4): 16' 1" X 12' 9" (4.90m X 3.89m)
Velux windows. Superb sea views. Eaves storage.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit with over mirror, shaver point and light. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Myra' Sport electric shower fitting. Velux window.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 24' 12" X 20' 0" (7.61m X 6.10m)
Twin remote control roller doors. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Tarmac driveway and ample parking space to front with garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden with spacious concrete hardstanding area and leading to lawn bounded by fencing and hedging. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.