- An attractive end terraced cottage property nestling on a private laneway and affording easy access to whitehead town centre, railway station and main roads to Belfast.
- Two separate reception rooms both with feature open fires.
- Kitchen with range of high and low-level units.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed.
- Neat gardens to front and rear and with private offstreet parking.
- Sought-after and convenient location.
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended.
LOUNGE: 11' 6" X 10' 9" (3.50m X 3.28m)
Cornice ceiling. Feature antique style fireplace with cast-iron and tiled inset and set in granite surround.
LIVING ROOM: 11' 8" X 9' 12" (3.56m X 3.04m)
Tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle. Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 7' 1" (3.50m X 2.16m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. High and low-level units. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to rear yard.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 11' 6" (4.51m X 3.51m)
Feature antique style cast-iron fireplace with tiled inset and set in granite surround.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 12" X 8' 10" (3.04m X 2.70m)
Neat walled front garden with flower beds and shrubs. Driveway and parking area to side. Rear garden in long with trees shrubs and bounded by hedging. Enclosed rear yard with pedestrian access and fuel store. Boilerhouse with all fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.