- An attractive brick built detached bungalow enjoying a superb elevated site that affords uninterrupted sea views over Belfast Lough and the North Channel to the Scottish coast
- Within easy walking distance of the town centre, train station shore front and yacht club
- Adaptable living accommodation with the principal rooms benefiting from the magnificent views
- Currently three separate reception rooms - lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with good range of high and low-level units and glazed rear porch
- Master bedroom, family bathroom and attic room
- Attractive gardens with sweeping bitmac driveway and stoned front garden. Lawned rear garden with sun patio flower beds and shrubs
- Attached garage, partial double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Although the bungalow is in need of some modernisation this is without doubt one of the finest sites in Whitehead
Front door to:
Glazed door with side and top lights to:
Feature woodpanelled walls. Solid wood strip floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 18' 11" X 15' 11" (5.76m X 4.85m)
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth. Solid wood strip floor. Cornice ceiling. Superb sea views.
DINING ROOM: 12' 5" X 11' 12" (3.79m X 3.65m)
SUN ROOM: 14' 2" X 13' 11" (4.32m X 4.23m)
Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Georgian style glazed double doors to garden. Superb sea views.
KITCHEN: 12' 4" X 11' 11" (3.75m X 3.62m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Welsh style dresser unit. I intensity low voltage spotlighting.
GLAZED REAR PORCH
Door to garden. Single drainer enamel sink unit and cupboard under. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 10" X 15' 11" (5.74m X 4.85m)
(into bay window). Superb sea views. Cornice ceiling.
Lemon suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash and basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted shower fitting over bath. Tiled floor. Double built-in shelved cupboard.
21' 8" X 15' 3" (6.61m X 4.64m)
Approached by fixed staircase.
ATTACHED GARAGE 18' 8" X 11' 1" (5.69m X 3.39m)
Metal up and over door light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
The property is situated on a superb site that affords magnificent uninterrupted views of Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and the North Channel as far as Scotland. Bitmac driveway and parking space. Stoned and slate chip front garden bounded by wall. Neat gardens in lawns to side and rear with paved sun patio, flower beds trees and shrubs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.