- An opportunity exists to purchase this attractive brick built detached family bungalow enjoying a prestigious and sought-after location in Whitehead
- Spacious lounge with sliding glass doors to separate dining room
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low-level units and integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with range of built-in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and wall mounted shower fitting - separate matching low flush WC
- Mature gardens to front side and safely enclosed rear in lawns and with well-stocked flower beds, trees and shrubs
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to main roads to both Larne and Carrickfergus directions as well as railway station and shore front
- As we expect a high level of interest, early viewing is strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 21' 11" X 10' 11" (6.68m X 3.32m)
Built in cupboards and display shelving. Brass eyeball spotlighting. Glazed sliding double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 10" X 10' 7" (3.29m X 3.23m)
KITCHEN: 10' 9" X 10' 7" (3.28m X 3.23m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinet. 'Beko' low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. 'Indesit' integrated dishwasher and 'Hotpoint' fridge freezer. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 2" X 11' 2" (3.41m X 3.40m)
including depth of range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 9' 11" (3.41m X 3.02m)
including range of built-in robes with high-level cupboards.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 9' 11" (3.41m X 3.02m)
White suite comprising tiled panelled sunken bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Pavioured driveway and parking space. Front and side gardens in lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by wall. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio leading to lawn with trees and shrubs. Garden shed. UPVC oil tank.
GARAGE: 21' 11" X 9' 6" (6.69m X 2.90m)
Remote-control roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.