- We are delighted to be able to offer for sale this impressive detached period family home enjoying a prestigious and slightly elevated site in the picturesque town of Whitehead. The property is situated on approximately 1.6 acres and is zoned for residential development although outline planning permission has not been sought
- The property itself has been extended and offers a wealth of well-planned accommodation that currently includes three separate reception rooms plus snug, snooker room and Victorian style conservatory, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor and four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, with all of the above retaining much of the original cornicing. architraves, mouldings and architectural features
- An impressive detached family home situated on approximately 1.6 acres and on a slightly elevated site that affords far-reaching views
- Many original architectural features including cornicing, architraves and mouldings
- Grounds are currently zoned for residential development - although no planning permission has been sought
- Excellent family accommodation includes three separate reception rooms plus snooker room, snug and conservatory on the ground floor
- Kitchen with range of high and low-level units and separate utility room
- First floor with four bedrooms and two bathrooms - bathroom two with contemporary white suite
- Spacious formal gardens in lawns with trees and shrubs as well as area zoned for planning
- Detached garage block incorporating office
- We confidently expect a high level of interest in this magnificent family home and would encourage early internal appraisal
Front door with side and top lights to:
Feature tiled floor. Glazed door with etched glass panel and side lights to:
Feature architraves, cornicing and door mouldings. Dado rail.
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 13' 9" (4.19m X 4.19m)
+ bay window. Feature cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Objective marble fireplace set in polished wood surround with marble hearth. Two wall light points.
Plus bay window. Attractive brick built fireplace with tiled hearth. Feature cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Two wall light points. Serving hatch from kitchen. Feature stained glass leaded light window.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 9" X 11' 11" (4.19m X 3.64m)
Plus bay window. Feature quarry tiled fireplace with matching hearth and mantle. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Door to:
SNUG: 11' 9" X 8' 11" (3.57m X 2.73m)
Multifuel cast and stove. Open plan to:
SNOOKER ROOM: 29' 2" X 13' 11" (8.89m X 4.25m)
at widest point by 4.25. Pine clad ceiling. Spotlighting. Open plan to:
VICTORIAN STYLE CONSERVATORY: 19' 7" X 12' 1" (5.98m X 3.69m)
Georgian style double glazed patio doors to garden. Two wall light points.
KITCHEN: 13' 10" X 10' 10" (4.21m X 3.30m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. 'Neff' four ring hob unit. 'Baumatic' two ring gas hob unit. 'Miele' built-in double oven.Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 11" X 8' 11" (3.02m X 2.72m)
Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. High level cupboards. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Door to:
PANTRY: 10' 0" X 6' 12" (3.06m X 2.13m)
Oil fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Door to garden.
Feature stainless steel leaded light window.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 7" X 8' 10" (3.54m X 2.68m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with antique style chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. 'Myra' wall mounted electric shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 13' 9" (4.22m X 4.20m)
Plus bay window. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 13' 7" (4.20m X 4.15m)
+ bay window. Cornice ceiling. Connecting door to bathroom two.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 9" X 11' 11" (4.20m X 3.63m)
Cornice ceiling. Built-in shelved cupboard.. Feature antique style cast and fireplace.
Contemporary white suite with freestanding rolltop slipper bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Vanity tree unit with chrome mixer tap and marble worktop and up stand. Low flush WC. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and sliding screen door. Antique style cast and fireplace with tiled inset. Exposed timber floor. Access to space.
The property is situated on a large and mature site extending to approx 1.6 acres in lawns and with a variety of trees and shrubs and is zoned for residential development.
Garage block. Incorporating double garage and office. Ample concrete hard standing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.