- A delightful and well presented mid-terraced cottage enjoying a sought-after and convenient location only a few minutes from the centre of Whitehead and affording easy access to A2 main road to both Larne and Carrickfergus directions as well as shore front and railway station
- Tastefully presented throughout and including split-level lounge/dining room with feature brick built fireplace
- Spacious and well appointed galley style kitchen with excellent range of contrasting high and low level units and with enclosed utility yard area
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Large mature rear garden in lawn with a variety of shrubs and with sun patio and garden pond
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Tiled floor. Glazed door to:
Tiled floor. Part exposed brick wall.
OPEN PLAN SPLIT LEVEL LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 21' 10" X 10' 8" (6.65m X 3.26m)
widening to 3.48 in dining area. Feature brick built fireplace with wood mantel and Heather tiled hearth. Pine strip floor in lounge area. Tiled floor in dining area. Fitted shelving. Built in cupboard.
KITCHEN: 17' 5" X 6' 11" (5.31m X 2.10m)
Double bowl enamel sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in contrasting high and low level units. Beech wood worktops. Low-level oven and four ring ceramic touch hob unit with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Corner cupboard with carousel. Cupboard with pull-out vegetable baskets. Tiled floor. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Velux window.Part glazed door to:
UPVC clad wall. Quarry tiled floor. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Triton wall mounted electric shower fitting. Airing cupboard. Feature sliding pine door.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 7" X 11' 6" (4.45m X 3.50m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 8' 10" (3.00m X 2.68m)
Neat walled front garden was shrubs. Large rear garden in lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs and with paved sun patio and garden pond.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.