- An attractive and well presented first floor apartment enjoying a central location in the town within walking distance of shops railway station and the shore front
- Spacious through lounge/kitchen/dining room with good range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to entrance hall and staircase to:
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 23' 6" X 11' 9" (7.15m X 3.58m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops and up stands. 'Beko' stainless steel low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Contemporary wall mounted electric fire. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 3" X 11' 3" (4.64m X 3.43m)
Velux Windows. Eaves storage.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 9' 3" (3.56m X 2.83m)
BATHROOM: 9' 5" X 7' 8" (2.88m X 2.33m)
Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.