- An impressive and tastefully presented semi-detached family home enjoying a sought-after residential location in the picturesque town of Whitehead
- Two reception rooms - lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Kitchen fitted with a good range of built-in high and low level units and leading to a spacious enclosed yard with tiled floor and cloakroom facility
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two was built in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and separate matching WC.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Affords easy access to whitehead town centre, shore front, Golf and yacht clubs as well as main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 12' 10" (4.09m X 3.92m)
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and timber beamed mantel. Laminate wood strip floor. Open to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 8" X 9' 7" (3.25m X 2.92m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN: 12' 2" X 10' 6" (3.70m X 3.20m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. "Bush" built-in low-level oven. Four ring stainless steel hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Door to:
Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Store cupboard. UPVC double glazed doors to front and rear. Cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. High and low level cupboards. Part tiled wallsand tiled floor.Plumbed for washing machine.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 11' 3" (3.57m X 3.43m)
Double built in wardrobe with cupboards over. Feature antique style cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 11' 3" (3.77m X 3.44m)
Double built in wardrobe with cupboards over. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and cupboards over.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 7' 11" (3.44m X 2.42m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand Shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Three walls fully tiled and one part tiled wall. Tiled floor.
SEPARATE MATCHING WC
Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front garden laid to lawn with paved pathway and stoned driveway and parking space. Neat well maintained and safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved pathways with stoned flower borders with trees and shrubs. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.