- A recently renovated first floor apartment located in the popular town of Whitehead
- Bright & airy lounge
- Newly installed kitchen with high and low level gloss units
- Modern shower room with double walk in cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - both with built in storage
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Perfect investement opportunity/First time buy
- Affords easy access to whitehead town centre, shore front, train station and main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
Double glazed front door to:
Staircase leading to:
Storage cupboard. Double glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 12' 6" (4.57m X 3.80m)
KITCHEN: 11' 0" X 8' 2" (3.36m X 2.48m)
Newly fitted range of high and low level high gloss units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless sink unit with vegetable basin. 'Beko' four ring electric hob unit. 'Beko' low level oven. Stainless steel splash back. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Double walk in shower cubicle wiith thermostatically controlled fitting and glass shower screen. White suite comprising low flush WC and vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator. UPVC wall panels throughout. UPVC pannelled ceiling. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 9' 3" (4.23m X 2.82m)
Built in cupboards.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 8' 3" (3.46m X 2.52m)
Built in cupboard.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.