- An attractive spacious and well presented ground floor apartment enjoying a prestigious and sought-after residential location in the heart of Whitehead.
- Two spacious reception rooms - bright lounge with feature bay window and step down to dining room.
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle.
- Gardens in lawns with a variety of shrubs and bounded by hedging - detached garage and store.
- Gas fired central heating installed.
- Within easy walking distance of the town centre shore front and railway station.
Front door with glazed sidelight and fanlight to:
LOUNGE: 15' 6" X 12' 12" (4.73m X 3.96m)
Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Georgian style glazed double doors and step down to:
DINING ROOM: 12' 3" X 10' 10" (3.74m X 3.31m)
KITCHEN: 9' 2" X 8' 11" (2.80m X 2.73m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 7" X 11' 10" (4.75m X 3.61m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 11' 10" (3.22m X 3.60m)
at widest points
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 11' 10" (3.29m X 3.61m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting. Airing cupboard.
Double entrance gates and gravelled driveway to garage and with ample parking space. Gardens in lawns with a variety of trees and flowering shrubs.
Boilerhouse. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Detached garage with up and over door and large attached store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.