- A delightful art deco style detached family home enjoying a commanding position in the picturesque town of Whitehead with uninterrupted far reaching views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and beyond
- Spacious and well planned living accommodation including a bright airy lounge open plan to sunroom
- Kitchen with range of built-in high and low level units
- Separate dining room and large sun porch
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - all benefiting from the magnificent views. Bedroom four with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom incorporating wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting as well as separate WC
- Neat gardens in lawns to front side and rear with crazy paved pathways and sun patio
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Detached garage
- We confidently expect a high level of interest in this superb family home and consequently would strongly urge early internal appraisal
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelights to:
ENTRANCE PORCH: 19' 7" X 7' 0" (5.96m X 2.14m)
Large sun porch. Quarry tiled floor. Fully UPVC double glazed. Superb far reaching sea views. Georgian style glazed double doors and sidelights with bevelled glass panels to:
Oak panelled reception hall. Feature parquet wood block flooring. Part oak panelled walls with plate rack. Wood panelled under stairs cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 19' 11" X 11' 10" (6.06m X 3.61m)
Feature tiled fireplace with granite mantle and tiled hearth. Living flame gas fire. Open to:
SUN ROOM: 15' 5" X 8' 2" (4.71m X 2.49m)
Magnificent uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and beyond.
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 9' 12" (3.64m X 3.04m)
Georgian style glazed door with bevelled glass. Sliding door to:
KITCHEN: 12' 7" X 11' 11" (3.83m X 3.62m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Aga oil fired range. Plumbed for dishwasher. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Shelved pantry. Georgian style glazed double door with bevelled glass to:
Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with worktop and tile splashback. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Twin doors to garden.
Low flush WC.
First floor approached by part oak panelled staircase
BEDROOM (1): 16' 0" X 9' 12" (4.88m X 3.04m)
Magnificent views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and beyond
BEDROOM (2): 16' 1" X 10' 0" (4.90m X 3.06m)
Far-reaching sea views
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" X 9' 5" (3.60m X 2.88m)
Superb far-reaching views over Belfast Lough and beyond
Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. xpelair extractor fan. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (4): 17' 1" X 15' 5" (5.21m X 4.70m)
at widest points. Herringbone wood block flooring. Magnificent far reaching sea views. Door to Dark Room / potential dressing room with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and low level cupboards and shelving. Access to eaves storage.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash and basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching shower cubicle with screen doors. Herringbone wood block flooring. Extractor fan.
Concrete driveway and ample parking space. Gardens in lawns to front side and rear with trees and crazy paved pathways and bounded by hedging. Crazy paved sun patio.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.