- An attractive brick built semi detached house enjoying an elevated position that affords far-reaching sea views from the first floor
- Tastefully presented throughout and with double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Lounge with feature cast-iron multifuel stove
- Spacious kitchen dining room with excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two was built in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted shower fitting
- Attractive, neat and safely enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Convenient, accessible yet semi rural location
- Realistically priced making this an ideal investment opportunity - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and double glazed sidelight to:
Laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 5" X 11' 1" (3.79m X 3.38m)
Feature cast iron multifuel stove. Laminate wood strip floor.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 1" X 10' 12" (5.51m X 3.34m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 9' 10" (3.39m X 3.00m)
Picture window giving superb far-reaching sea views. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 8' 10" (3.79m X 2.68m)
Double built-in wardrobe. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 0" X 9' 3" (2.45m X 2.81m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. 'T'riton' wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Neat enclosed front garden bounded by hedging and fencing. Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn with stoned area and sun deck. Bounded by wall, fencing and hedging. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.