- An impressive & spacious detached family home enjoying an enviable site in the semi rural village of Ballycarry yet conveniently located to main roads to both Carrickfergus and Larne directions
- Adaptable well planned accommodation offering a choice of 3/4 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Bight L shape lounge/dining area with vaulted ceiling and feature fireplace with exposed brick floor to ceiling chimney
- Kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of built-in high low-level shaker style units and integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master with en suite
- Contemporary family bathroom with freestanding bath tub and separate shower cubicle
- Cloakroom with white suite
- First floor bedroom/extra reception room with velux window
- Snug with double glazed French doors leading to conservatoy
- Integrated garage and car port
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed - Wireless heating/hot water smart thermostat
- Perfect family home - early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door with side lights to:
Storage cupboard. Laminate wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlgihts.
L SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 27' 0" X 18' 4" (8.23m X 5.59m)
at widest points. Feature fireplace with floor to ceiling exposed brick chimney breast. Wood clad ceiling.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 14' 3" X 11' 7" (4.34m X 3.52m)
Range of high & low level shaker style units with display cabinets and built in wine rack. Granite worktops. Breakfast bar. Inlaid sink unit & vegtable basin. 'Neff' four ring electric induction hob. 'Belling' low level oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. UPVC double glazed back door.
Fully tled with white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin/towel rail, frestanding bath tub with telephone hand shower as well as separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Chrome towel radiaor. High intenisty low voltage spotlights.
White suite comprising low flush WC & wash hand basin.
SNUG: 11' 1" X 8' 12" (3.39m X 2.74m)
Hardwood strip flooring. Double glazed French doors leading to:
CONSERVATORY: 15' 11" X 13' 3" (4.86m X 4.03m)
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 10' 11" (4.42m X 3.33m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobes.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC & vanity unit. Shower cubicle with UPVC multi panel and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 5" X 10' 12" (4.40m X 3.34m)
Two built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 12" (3.51m X 2.74m)
Built in wardrobe. Hardwood strip flooring.
UNDERSTAIRS OFFICE SPACE/BOOT ROOM: 9' 9" X 9' 4" (2.98m X 2.84m)
Hardwood strip flooring. Open tread staircase leading to:
BEDROOM (4): 23' 4" X 12' 5" (7.10m X 3.78m)
Velux window. Hardwood strip flooring.
INTEGRATED GARAGE: 16' 3" X 9' 4" (4.95m X 2.84m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Light & power. Roller door.
The property is set on a spacious site with long driveway providing ample parking for multiple cars along with car port. Mature gardens in lawn with an array of trees & shrubs bounded by hedging. Paved pathway to front door with stoned flowerbeds. Enclosed paved area to rear bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.