- An attractive and well presented semi detached house enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position
- Lounge with solid wood strip floor and feature fireplace with living flame gas fire
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low level Shaker style solid wood units with granite worktops and including many integrated appliances - utility room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with corner shower cubicle and Mira electric shower fitting
- Neat gardens with lawns, flower beds and shrubs to front and rear. Ample parking space available
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible village location that affords easy access to main roads to Whitehead, Larne and Carrickfergus directions
- Energy efficient and cost-effective photovoltaic solar panels installed together with cavity wall insulation
- Solar panels with ROC payback system that transfers with the house to the new owner
- As the property is competitively priced, we expect a high level of interest and would strongly urge an early appointment to view
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Solid wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 11' 11" X 11' 4" (3.64m X 3.45m)
Solid wood strip floor. Tiled fireplace set in polished wood surround. Tiled hearth. Living flame gas fire.
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 9' 11" (3.60m X 3.03m)
High and low level Shaker style solid wood units. Granite worktops and up stands. Stainless steel inlaid sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Stainless steel microwave oven and fan oven. Five ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge and freezer. Pelmet lighting. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 7" X 5' 7" (2.00m X 1.69m)
High level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate worktop. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 9' 12" (3.60m X 3.04m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 7' 7" (3.46m X 2.30m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 0" X 8' 1" (3.36m X 2.47m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC clad corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower fitting. Tiled floor. UPVC clad ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Tiled walls.
Front garden with stoned area, lawn and flowerbeds with shrubs. Rear garden with pavioured patio leading to lawn with trees and shrubs. Sun deck. Garden shed. UPVC oil tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.