Hunter Campbell Ballyclare are delighted to present this immaculat semi-detached home located in the popular residential development of Fairview Farm, Ballyclare. This property is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and is within walking distance of a vast host of amenities including cafes, leisure facilities, shops, schools, public parks and local transport links to Belfast City Centre and more. This property is a perfect opportunity for a first-time buyer or family looking to settle down and enjoy their new home. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this excellent property has to offer!
- Immaculately presented, semi-detached home in a popular residential development
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature wall mounted electric fire and built in under stairs storage
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner with luxury range of high and low level units
- Separate pantry accessible through kitchen
- Cloakroom with two piece suite comprising mixer tap sink unit and push button w/c.
- Family bathroom with white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, half pedestal wash hand basin and push button w/c
- uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired cental heating
- Private driveway providing parking for two cars
- Private, fenced and fully landscaped rear garden with paved patio area and flagged path to additional paved area
- Ample sized garden shed
- Convenient location close to town centre and transport links
Hardwood front door to:-
Ceramic tiled flooring.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 10" X 11' 8" (4.83m X 3.56m)
Feature wall mounted electric fire. Built in storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING: 12' 5" X 11' 2" (3.78m X 3.40m)
Luxury range of high and low level units, contrasting work surface, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in hob and oven, overhead extractor fan, fitted fridgefreezer. Integrated washing machine. Complimentary wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring. Open to pantry area.
CLOAKROOM: 6' 1" X 3' 3" (1.85m X 0.99m)
White two piece suite comprising sink unit with mixer tap, push button w/c. Ceramic tiled flooring
Staircase to first floor landing - access to roof space. Built in cupboard housing gas boiler and space for tumble dryer.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 11" X 8' 11" (4.85m X 2.72m)
Twin windows to front.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 6" (3.33m X 2.59m)
Views over countryside.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 6' 10" (2.64m X 2.08m)
Feature part panelled wall.
BATHROOM: 8' 6" X 7' 1" (2.59m X 2.16m)
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and side screen door. Half pedestal wash hand basin, push button w/c. Complimentary wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
Garden area to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample car parking. Rear garden fully enclosed and laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside water tap and outside light.
off Doagh Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.