Situated on a beautifully landscaped site extending to approx. four acres and surrounded by breathtaking views of the open countryside to the rear, this property is a highly enviable detached family residence that is sure to impress.
Internally, the ground floor of the property comprises entrance porch through to an open reception hallway with plentiful storage, study with wall to wall book shelving, formal dining room and a solid cherrywood fitted kitchen with a range of high specification built in appliances. In addition to these, the ground floor also boasts a separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom with two piece suite, integral double garage and both a lounge and family room that boast antique feature fireplaces with inset cast iron multi-fuel stoves. A sun room with panoramic views over gardens and towards Ballyboley Forest complete this level.
The first floor of the property comprises four well appointed bedrooms - master with luxurious three piece ensuite shower room. Rounding out the first floor of the property is a lavish white, five piece bathroom suite with feature free standing roll top, clawfoot bath. Roofspace is accessed via fixed staircase and is floored, sheeted with extensive storage facilities.
Externally, the property benefits from landscaped gardens laid in lawn, patio areas, treehouse, large logstore, fruit trees, forest area to name but a few as well as an additional detached double garage with light and power. Properties of this calibre and prestige are few and far between and therefore early viewing is strongly advised.
- Most Impressive Detached Family Residence Situated on a Large Mature Site Extending to Approx. four Acres and Boasting Uninterupted Views Over the Surrounding Countryside to the Rear.
- Heating is By Way of Air Source Heat Pump with Solar Panels and Double Glazing Installed
- Downstairs Cloakroom with Two Piece Suite
- Study/Library Room with Wall to Wall Book Shelving
- Formal Dining Room with 'Junkers' Solid Wood Flooring
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Cherrywood Units and Contrasting Worktops, Corner Display Shelving, Complimentary Free Standing Welsh Dresser
- Separate Utility Room with High and Low Level Units, Contrasting Work Surfaces and Stainless Steel Sink Unit with Twin Taps
- Spacious Integral Double Garage with Electronically Operated Twin Roller Shutter Doors, Light, Power and Plumbing along with inspection pit
- Family Room with Impressive Feature Antique Tiled Fireplace and Cast Iron Inset Multi Fuel Stove
- Fabulous Sun Room with French Doors to Rear Garden and Uninterrupted Views over the Open Countryside to Rear
- Lounge with Feature Antique Tiled Fireplace in Marble Surround with Inset Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Four Well Appointed Bedrooms - Master with Luxurious Three Piece Ensuite Shower Room
- Lavish White Five Piece Bathroom Suite with Feature Free Standing Roll Top, Claw Foot Bath
- Additional Detached Double Garage with Electrically Operated Roller Shutter Doors with Light and Power. Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove Installed along with Built in Kitchen Units and Shower Room
- Comprehensive Security Camera Alarm System Externally
- Lawn Areas Within Site are Maintained by way of Two Robotic Auto-Mowers (Included)
- Viewings Are Strictly by Appointment and We Welcome the Opportunity to Show this Enviable Residence to all Discerning Purchasers
Ceramic tiled flooring. Internal door leading to:-
'Junkers' solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, celing rose, built in under stair storage, separate built in storage cupboard.
STUDY/LIBRARY: 9' 10" X 14' 5" (3.00m X 4.40m)
Ceiling cornice, wall to wall book shelving to rear wall.
DINING ROOM: 10' 6" X 14' 5" (3.20m X 4.40m)
Part panelled and part glazed double doors, 'Junkers' solid wood flooring, ceiling cornice, Swarovski crystal centre ceiling rose and wall lights.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 15' 9" (3.50m X 4.80m)
Luxury range of high and low level solid cherrywood units with contrasting work surface, corner display shelving, complimentary free standing Welsh dresser, built in induction hob, built in high level oven, convection microwave oven and grill, plumbed for dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cermic tiled flooring. Views over garden towards open countryside
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 10" X 7' 7" (3.60m X 2.30m)
High and low level units, contrasting work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with twin taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Service door to;
Ceramic tiled flooring.
Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush w/c, complimentary wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 28' 7" X 19' 8" (8.70m X 6.00m)
Electrically operated twin roller shutter doors, light and power, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with twin taps, plumbed for industrial washing machine. Inspection pit underneath.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 1" X 14' 5" (4.30m X 4.40m)
Feature antique tiled fireplace with cast iron inset multi fuel burning stove, cornice ceiling, centre ceiling rose, dado rail, glazed double doors to;
SUN ROOM: 10' 2" X 17' 5" (3.10m X 5.30m)
Ceramic tiled flooring, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, uninterupted views over open countryside to rear.
LOUNGE: 11' 6" X 18' 1" (3.50m X 5.50m)
Cornice ceiling, feature antique tiled fireplace in marble surround with inset multi fuel burning stove
From main Reception Hallway staircase to first floor gallery style landing with cornice ceiling, centre ceiling rose, fixed staircase leading to floored roofspace with good head height and excellent storage facilites, built in shelved linen cupboard
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 14' 5" (4.30m X 4.40m)
Twin windows to front
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 18' 1" (3.50m X 5.50m)
Twin windows to rear, three built in double wardrobes.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 2" X 10' 10" (2.80m X 3.30m)
Built in storage cupboard
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 9" X 14' 5" (4.80m X 4.40m)
Twin windows to front, ceiling cornice, door to:-
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Superb white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with glazed door, vanitory unit housing ceramic sink with under bench storage and lighted and shelved mirror above, push button wc, complimentary wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
Lavish white five piece suite comprising free standing roll top, clawfoot bath, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, bidet, shower enclosure with electric shower, complimentary wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 8" X 21' 8" (6.00m X 6.60m)
Separate double garage with electrically operated roller door and situated to rear of site. Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove Installed. Range of Kitchen Units along with shower room and first floor storage room.
Approx. 4 acre site encompassing landscaped gardens laid in lawn, patio areas, treehouse, log store, fruit trees, forest area, sweeping stoned and kerbed driveway.
Just off Templepatrick Road, Ballyclare
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.