- An exceptional main terrace family home that is presented to an extremely high standard and enjoys a prestigious and sought-after location in the village
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace surround
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom and separate utility room
- Amtico flooring throughout the ground floor
- Three bedrooms - master bedroom with excellent range of built in furniture and bedroom two with double built in wardrobe
- Spacious contemporary shower room with white suite
- Delightful enclosed in sunny rear garden with paved some patio and raised seating area
- An ideal holiday investment or first time buy
- Within walking distance of all of Carnlough"s amenities
- Early personal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door and arched top light to:
LOUNGE: 14' 0" X 11' 9" (4.28m X 3.57m)
Feature granite fireplace surround with inset electric fire. Amtico flooring.
KITCHEN: 11' 1" X 10' 9" (3.37m X 3.28m)
Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and Neff eyelevel oven. Fisher and Paykel touch hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Amtico flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Amtico flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 8" X 5' 4" (1.73m X 1.63m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low level units. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Amtico flooring
Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 8' 3" (3.97m X 2.52m)
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture including robes,drawers, bedside units and high level cupboards. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 6" X 8' 3" (2.90m X 2.51m)
Plus depth of double built-in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (3): 6' 10" X 6' 7" (2.08m X 2.01m)
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. UPVC clad shower cubicle with âAspiranteâ electric. shower fitting
Pavioured parking area for two cars to front. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio and slate chip borders. Raised âastroturfedâ sitting area. Bounded by fencing and wall.
Access to store - formerly part of the âold kiln tunnelâ. Oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler (2022)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.