- A stunning detached period farmhouse enjoying an elevated rural position that affords magnificent far reaching views over Carrickfergus, Belfast Lough and surrounding countryside
- Spacious and well planned family accommodation with the potential for further extension if required
- Two separate reception rooms as well as large kitchen/dining area and all with feature fireplaces
- Country pine fitted kitchen with quarry tiled floor and integrated appliances - separate utility room off
- Three double bedrooms all enjoying superb views
- Family bathroom with white suite including cast iron roll top bath with claw ball feet and separate shower cubicle - separate guest washroom with low flush suite
- Georgian style double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating
- Magnificent site extending to approximately one and three quarter acres and laid out in neat lawns with flower beds, trees, shrubs, vegetable garden and field
- 38ft long store/workshop
- Enviable rural yet convenient location affording easy access to Carrickfergus as well as main roads to Belfast, Larne and Ballyclare directions
- Potential for small holding on 1 3/4 acre rural site
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Entrance hall. Meter cupboard.
LIVING ROOM: 17' 3" X 14' 9" (5.27m X 4.50m)
Feature raised fireplace with reclaimed slate hearth.
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 13' 3" (5.00m X 4.03m)
Feature brick built fireplace with pine beamed mantle and tiled hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. Solid pine strip floor.Upvc double glazed patio doors to garden and giving superb far reaching views over Carrickfergus, Belfast Lough and beyond.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 16' 10" X 13' 11" (5.14m X 4.24m)
Attractive brick built fireplace with wood mantel and brick and quarry tiled hearth. Quarry tiled floor. Single drainer Franke sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level country style pine units. Under unit lighting. Neff low level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Neff integrated fridge. Open tread staircase to 1st floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 7" X 10' 4" (3.84m X 3.16m)
Quarry tiled floor. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.Open shelved storage. Oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC back door.
Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Airing cupboard.
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 11' 5" (4.12m X 3.47m)
Twin pine built in cupboards. Superb far reaching views.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 8" X 11' 5" (4.46m X 3.47m)
Pine double built in wardrobe and single shelved cupboard. Excellent views of Belfast Lough and to Co Down.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" X 9' 10" (3.82m X 3.01m)
Double built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Superb views.
White suite comprising cast iron roll top bath with claw ball feet, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Solid pine strip floor.
The property is situated on a spacious site extending to approximately one and three quarter acres with gravel driveway and ample parking space to front together with delightful front garden in lawn with flower beds and shrubs bounded by wall and trees. Side and rear gardens in lawns and with fenced vegetable garden and fruit trees There is also an adjoining field included within the site.
SHED/WORKSHOP 38' 2" X 17' 5" (11.64m X 5.30m)
Light and power.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £960.65 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.