- A mid terrace family home located in this popular residential location
- Bright lounge with feature wall mounted electric fire
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - all with built in storage
- Family bathroom with white suite and electric shower fitting over bath
- Front garden bounded by wall with double entrance gates. Safely enclosed rear garden
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient location close to local schools, town centre and railway halt
- Ideal first time buy, family home or investment property
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 10' 8" (5.41m X 3.25m)
at widest points.Feature wall mounted electric fire. Cornice ceiling. Laminate wood strip flooring. Open staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN: 17' 8" X 11' 11" (5.39m X 3.64m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Space for cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Understairs storage. Back door to garden.
Acess to roof space.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Triton Enrich' electric shower over. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 10' 9" (3.79m X 3.28m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 4" (3.28m X 2.54m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 1" (3.02m X 2.47m)
at widest points. Built in cupboard.
Front garden part paved, part stoned with double entrance gates bounded by wall. Safely enclosed rear garden fully paved bounded by wall and fencing. UPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £503.20 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.