A spacious mid terrace family home located in this popular location of Carrickfergus close to local schools, town centre and train station. The property offers four well proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen/dining area, utility space, downstairs wc as well as family shower room on first flooor. Front garden is part paved, part stoned and with ramp access for disability as well as spacious safely enclosed rear garden part paved and part lawn bounded by fencing.
- A spacious mid terrace property located in this popular location of Carrickfergus
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of high and low level units
- Utility space to rear plus downstairs cloakroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - three with built in storage
- Shower room with walk in double shower and thermostaticallhy controlled shower fitting
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden with ramp access for disability. Safely enclosed rear garden part lawn part paved bounded by fencing
- Convenient location close to local schools, town centre and train station
- Perfect starter/family home
Double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 20' 10" X 11' 11" (6.35m X 3.63m)
at widest points. Feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA :
Range of high and low level units. Larder cupboard. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Understairs storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood strip flooring.
REAR HALLWAY/UTILITY ROOM:
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Back door leading to garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. UPVC wall panelling.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 10" (3.62m X 3.30m)
at widest points. Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 7' 10" (3.48m X 2.38m)
Built in wall to wall mirrored sliderobes. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 11" (2.79m X 2.72m)
Built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 1" X 8' 1" (2.77m X 2.47m)
at wides points.
Walk in corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitiing. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Low flush WC.
Front garden part stoned and part paved with ramp access bounded by hedging.
Safely enclosed rear garden part paved and part in lawn with an array of shrubs bounded by fencing. Storage shed & previous boilerhouse with electric installed.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £617.56 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.