- A spacious semi detached bungalow located in the popular town of Whitehead offering far reaching sea views
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of high and low level shaker style units and integrated appliances
- Family bathroom with panelled bath and electric shower fitting over
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master with built mirrored sliderobes
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Detached garage/workshop with light & power
- Front garden in lawn, driveway to side offering ample parking and spacious safely enclosed garden to rear again offering far reaching sea views from raised patio
- Affords easy access to Whitehead town centre, shore front, train station and main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Early viewing highly recommended - Perfect for downsizing/first time buy
Double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 19' 2" X 12' 10" (5.85m X 3.90m)
Feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Two wall liight points.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 10" X 10' 2" (5.43m X 3.11m)
Range of high & low level shaker style units and display cabinets. Laiminate work tops. Single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. 'Zanussi' oven & grill. Four ring electric hob unit. Built in extractor fan.Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed side door. Dining area with hardwood strip flooring and dado rail.
Access to roof space. Hardwood strip flooring.
Coloured suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Redring' electric shower fitting over. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Dado rail. Pine clad ceiling. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 9' 9" (3.38m X 2.96m)
plus depth of built in mirrored sliderobes. Hardwood strip flooring. Far reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 10' 6" (3.78m X 3.21m)
at widest points. Harwdwood strip flooring. Far reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 7' 11" (2.98m X 2.42m)
DETACHED GARAGE: 25' 6" X 14' 10" (7.78m X 4.51m)
Light & power. Up and over door. UPVC double glazed side door.
Front garden part paved part stoned and part in lawn bounded by hedging. Paved driveway to side. UPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing.Fully pavioured for ease of maintenence. Raised patio area allowing far reaching sea views toward Belfast Lough.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.